New Scooter service center opening..

Please tell us a bit about yourself. What do you ride? How long have you been riding? etc, etc.

New Scooter service center opening..

New postby HotRodScoot » Sun May 01, 2011 2:29 am

Hey Guys(and Gals) Its Travis from Scooterwerx Garage(hole in the wall downtown last year)Well I'm excited to say I'm opening a new , bigger , nicer midtown location in 3 weeks or so. I have plenty of your needed merchandise for scooting and fully stocked with service and repair parts for all major brands (SYM, Vespa,Kymco,Genuine, and Chinese scoots) over 10 yrs scooter and vintage motorcycle service experience and My former customers know , My service is top notch and less expensive the the competition ;)
I will have a pick up/drop off available for customers and most basic service can be done while you wait.
The shop is going to be midtown on Grant rd and We are planning a big grand opening as well as group rides once a month with snacks served...

I"ll be updating the status in a week or so and look forward to seeing some of you again. :mrgreen:
HotRodScoot

Re: New Scooter service center opening..

New postby Howard » Sun May 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Thanks for the notice Travis. Best of luck to you. Look forward to getting swamped by Chinese scoots. I know Scoot Over has been.

Keep us posted on all the details

Howard
Howard

New postby HotRodScoot » Thu May 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Thanks Howard...Layin tile and hanging slatwall next week.. This will be the scoot shop with soul :) You guys *and gals* should like it its kinda small but funky..We will take as many Chinese scoots that Tucson can through at us as well as Vespa, Kymco , SYM and pretty much anything else..I have tons of maintenance parts already in stock if you will.. Also already have a couple consignment scoots ready to go..starting a resto on a 57 handlebar vespa thats pretty cool.. Once we are open, we will have a big grand opening party for all to attend with some giveaways and maybe a band/food etc... I'm lookin forward to having group rides meet at the shop for coffee,water and snacks provided for the ride..

Travis
HotRodScoot

New postby Howard » Sat May 21, 2011 12:31 am

So where is the shop located and when do estimate the Grand opening will be?

Howard
Howard

New postby HotRodScoot » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Shop is located @ 245 s plumer unit #23 85719. Plumer is just east of Campbel and I'm in Commerce plaza about two blocks south of Broadway. Been open for a few months now and haven't seen and Sky Island riders yet so swing on by and check us out :)

Travis 661-6393
HotRodScoot

Return to INTRODUCE YOURSELF